We are Excited to Announce our new, Performance and Gaming Based ROM AbhiX ROG Edition. It is mainly based on Official Latest MIUI Beta and Stable Builds of all Supported devices and for WhyRed (Redmi Note 5 pro) an Tulip (Redmi Note 6 Pro) it is a port ROM Which is ported from Lavender(Redmi Note 7). But being a port ROM it will give you a High Gaming performance and Better Battery Backup.
Project Founder : Abhishek Shakya (AbhiXShakya)
Join Our Telegram Community :[epcl_custom_ads id=”1″]
Changelogs for This Version :
Just Flash it, Yo won’t get disappointed.
Downloads :[epcl_box type=”notice”]Wait for some Seconds after Clicking on below Links.[/epcl_box]
Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai (WhyRed)[epcl_custom_ads id=”1″]
Redmi Note 6 Pro (Tulip)
Supported Devices Are :
- WHYRED (REDMI NOTE 5 PRO/AI)
- MIDO (REDMI NOTE 4)
- LAVENDER (REDMI NNOTE 7)
- TULIP (REDMI NOTE 6 PRO)
- VIOLET (REDMI NOTE 7 PRO)
- GINKGO (REDMI NOTE 8)
- X00TD (Asus Zenfone MAX Pro M1)
- YSL (Redmi Y2/S2)
- MIATOLL (Note*)
- Mi 8 Lite (Platina)
- POCO X3
Official Maintainers of AbhiX ROG Edition :
- Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai (Whyred) : Abhishek Shakya (AbhiXShakya)
- Redmi Note 6 Pro (Tulip) : Sumit_Tulip
- Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo) : Tech_Karan
- Redmi Note 7 (Lavenver) : Lucifer_Morningstar_69
- Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet) : brucetech
- Redmi Note 4X (Mido) : Slayer_XD
- Miatoll : Tech_Karan
- X00TD (Asus Zenfone MAX Pro M1) : Dhrubjeet Dutta
- YSL (Redmi Y2/S2) : Midonasor
- Mi 8 Lite (Platina) : Healer
- POCO X3 : Tech_Karan
Note* : Miatoll is a group of 4 Devices
- Redmi Note 9s (Curtana)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (Curtana/Joyeuse)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (Excalibur)
- Poco M2 Pro (Gram)
Thanks and Credits for AbhiX ROG Edition :
Anand Shekhawat , Pritish Singh , Sandeep , Pranav , Rahul , Tech karan, Pin Monyvichea, Luficer, Akib, Thanos AKA MANOJ, DTMXZE, Brucetech, and to all OFFICIAL Maintainers, PORTHUB Family and Our testers !!
At Last Thanks to everyone for using this rom and I hope everyone will enjoy this ROM’s every build.
We are trying our best to do for making your device up to dated.