We are Excited to Announce our new, Performance and Gaming Based ROM AbhiX ROG Edition. It is mainly based on Official Latest MIUI Beta and Stable Builds of all Supported devices and for WhyRed (Redmi Note 5 pro) an Tulip (Redmi Note 6 Pro) it is a port ROM Which is ported from Lavender(Redmi Note 7). But being a port ROM it will give you a High Gaming performance and Better Battery Backup.
Maintainer Name :- @iam_on_fire
Project Founder : Abhishek Shakya (AbhiXShakya)
Join Our Telegram Community :
Changelogs for This Version :
⭕Removed unnecessary apps.
⭕Added performance mode toggle.
⭕October security update.
⭕Harman Kardon Audio
⭕4GB Swap memory
⭕Added Rog advanced Startup menu
⭕Added Music Player on notification panel
⭕f2fs supported. Needs f2fs patch
K20 Pro / Raphael
- Based on latest xiaomi.eu, so the changelog is like that.
- Added 2 new themes (Rog Radiant and Rog Lime), Added Game booster 4.0 and latest video toolbox. Added 90 fps in screen recorder.
- Debloated everything for better performance.
- Goto Developer option and set all the animations speed to 0.5 for better feel.
- Flash Rom+dfe+magisk(If you want Root) First boot may take 7 to 8 Minutes. Clean flash always recommend.
Mi 10i 5g / Mi 10t lite/ Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G / Gauguin / GauguinPro
- For those who don’t have/want NFC:
- •pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.android.nfc
- If chrome is not working:
- Update the Android System Webview and update the chrome, then you’re all good to go.
- •90hz is experimental, usable but sometime changes to 60hz and 120hz.
- Credit: @parmarsarthak , @EdwardROCKS, @sashn9, @tito_mz for support and help.
Some Screenshots of the ROM
K20 Pro / Mi9tpro / Raphael[adace-ad id=”7607″]
Thanks and Credits for AbhiX ROG Edition :
S A Sohan , Pritish Singh , Tito, Sandeep , Pranav , Rahul , Tech karan, Thanos AKA MANOJ, OMi and to all OFFICIAL Maintainers, PORTHUB Family and Our testers !!
At Last Thanks to everyone for using this rom and I hope everyone will enjoy this ROM’s every build.
We are trying our best to do for making your device up to dated.