We MIUI Ports, Very Happy to Announce that we worked on MIUI 12.6 Android 11, and finally ported the most awaited Android 11 MIUI 12.6. This project is started by Thanos AKA Manoj who is respected Team member of MIUI Ports Team and Further helped by Pritish singh who have done many fixes to Android 10 Ports.
We Respect there work on Android 11 Ports and The port is finally here
Official Maintainer for Tucana EU Ports : Lucas_Whyred
Join Our Telegram Community :
CHANGELOGS BY OUR PORT TEAM -:-
- 1.Fixed certified
- 3.More performance
- 4.Added left speed icon option
- 5.Advanced reading mode
- 6.Advanced color scheme
- 7.correction of columns in volume panel
- All bugs regarding automatic restart have been fixed.
- .Kernel Aosp Extended V86
- For a better performance experience do not use superwallpaper
Changelogs by Xiaomi for This Beta Version
New – Restored “Extended power menu” setting in Developer options for Android 12 devices
Fix – Car display UI in Android Auto was not scaled properly [Android 12 devices]
Fix – “Collapse after touch” wasn’t working [Android 12 devices]
Fix – “My data” icon on the top left tab of Control center was missing
Fix – AVL engine for security scan was not available on some devices
New – You can add protective watermark in Documents mode now to protect your documents from unauthorized copying [Android 12]
Fix – Recording couldn’t be started
Warning: Camera doesn’t work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don’t recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.
Tip for Android 12 devices: Because TWRP doesn’t work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode. Download the ZIP package, unpack it and run update script (without formatting data if you’re moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM or with format data if you’re flashing it first time).
This is the last MIUI 12.5 Beta ROM. Starting from December 13th, the weekly updates will be temporarily suspended. Next updates will be based on MIUI 13 once it’s ready.
This is the last update based on Android 11 for Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Mi 10 Lite Zoom and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G/Mi 10T Lite. Next updates will be based on Android 12 once it’s ready.
Known Android 12 bugs:
* If you’re from Thailand, Malaysia, or Vietnam, please change MIUI Region to China to temporarily solve Wi-Fi disconnecting occasionally issues.
* The MIUI team received reports from the Chinese users regarding unknown cause of app removal, however, after inspection, the app data will be kept. Users may redownload the specific app if found missing for the time being, the team is working on it.
All A12 ROMS were REUPLOADED
– Fixed collapse after touch function
Some Screenshots of MIUI 12.6 Android 11 Port :
Redmi Note 5 Pro/AI (WhyRed)
Ported from Mi Note 10 (Tucana)
Redmi Note 5 / Pro (WhyRed)
Supported Devices Are :
WHYRED (REDMI NOTE 5 PRO/AI)
Thanks And Regards:
Abhishek Shakya (AbhiXShakya), Soumyajit, Thanos AKA Manoj, EdwardROCKS, Pritish Singh, Shubham, ABM, Ahsan, Lucas and all of our PortHUB Users.